The class was super fun and the food was delish (we are looking forward to leftovers for lunch)! Additionally, having an expert lead the instruction made it easier for my daughter to try things. The difficulty of the class was just right and my gymnast gained a lot of confidence in the kitchen in just 2 hours!
- Who are the cooking classes for?The classes are geared towards competitive gymnasts (Compulsory/Optionals/Elite) age 13+ older. You are more than welcome to join your gymnast, especially if they are younger.
We encourage the use knives by minors under parents or guardian supervision during the virtual class. We are not responsible for an injury that may occur due to knife usage. It is the parent or guardian’s responsibility to make sure their minor is safe in the kitchen during the virtual class.
- Will there be replays?Yes! We know that not everyone can make the live sessions, so we will post the replay in the class platform.
- Is this only for female gymnasts?No! Even though we LOVE pink, the classes are also appropriate for male gymnasts that are interested.
- Can my gymnast do the classes alone?The classes are designed for gymnasts ages 13-18. If a younger gymnasts wants to join, we recommend their parent is with them on the virtual call .
- We live in Australia/UK/Europe, etc? Can we still do the class?YES! There will be replays for the live sessions each day if they are not at a convenient time for you.
- What if my gymnast doesn't want to have to talk while on zoomNo worries! These are just simply live cook-along-classes where gymnasts can ask questions or remain silent and just follow our lead!
- What if my gymnast has food allergies/intolerances?We will do our best to include GF/DF subsitutions in all the recipes. Some of them may have peanuts/treenuts that can’t be removed, but we’ll know more as we get closer
- Total payment
- 1xSummer Cooking Class$99-+
All prices in USD